I liked the cooking aspect and the fact that Home Ec gives us a wider perspective of our choice of food and being healthy. It also gives us a lot of exposure into different types of cooking methods like baking, frying, boiling, steaming etc.
However, I did not really like theory work (to be honest) as it wasn't as interesting as cooking. But it helps us to be more aware of our cooking methods and how healthy it is.
Strengths: I was good at researching for recipes. I knew what kind of cuisine I wanted and continued researching from there. I had efficient IT skills too.
Weaknesses: I had poor management skills and organization in the Practical exam itself. I found it really hard to find a fusion of cuisines and I could not modify my recipes to meet the requirements.
3 learning points:
Researching skills, Management skills, Organization skills
The different types of cooking
Theory like food contamination and how to prevent food contamination.
No comments:
Post a Comment